Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Week 11-12: Conclusion

Project Play 2007-2008 has officially come to an end. This will be my last post...
In reference to the Godin video, I like to think of myself as I curious person. I love to travel and try new foods. I love learning about nature and different cultures. However, it is easy to be overwhelmed by the flux of information in our daily lives. I need to re-engergize my curiosity on a daily basis, which I do by getting a minimum of 8 hours of sleep. This is not an easy task for most, but I do not have many responsibilities or worries going on in my life right now.

In reference to Project Play, I love learning about new technologies and how they can be used to interact with others and store information. I learned so much with Project Play and hope that I will be able to use what I have learned in my own work environment.

No comments: