Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Week 1: Instant-Messaging

I added the Meebo widget to my Project Play blog this week. An office co-worker messaged me. We work within 20 feet of each other.
I have to admit that I don't really use instant-messaging that much. As a student, I used it a lot to keep in touch with my friends. But now many of us do not have as much free time and are no longer sitting in front of our computers in our dorm rooms/apartment, waiting for the next huge group outing to get set into motion. Thank goodness for that!
However, I really appreciate the communication aspect of IM-ing and its convenience. I am all for anything that supports keyboarding/tech skills. But I blame IM-ing for my telephone-phobia. It's so much easier to send an :) than pick up the phone...

1 comment:

Beth said...

Welcome to Project Play! :)